This recipe uses the crock pot to make enchiladas. It’s a fantastic meal and easy to make!
What you need:
- 1 medium-size sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 2-3 cups enchilada sauce (ok to use more to keep recipe from drying out)
- 1 package (11 ounces) corn tortillas (taco size)
- 1 package (12 oz) soy chorizo
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
What you do:
- Oil the crock pot.
- Pour 1/4 of the sauce over the bottom
- Cover the sauce with a single layer of tortillas
- Top tortillas with 1/3 of the chorizo
- Top chorizo with 1/3 of the sliced sweet potatoes
- Top potatoes with 1/3 of the black beans
- Repeat steps 2-6 to complete the layering.
- Add one more layer of tortillas on top.
- Spread remaining sauce on top and sprinkle vegan cheese on top if you have it.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, or on high for 2 to 3 hours.